Author Marketing Experts

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Amazon Profile: Can I boost the PR?

I'm checking the Google Alert for my name.. and get this listing.

I'm going to check the page rank of all the page.. and see if blooging them boost their rank.. and thereby making better links for my sites.

I'll report back on this one.

Amazon.com: Profile for Warren L. Whitlock#1 Best Selling Author Warren Whitlock, book marketing expert who writes ...Warren Whitlock is a Marketing Results Coach, helping business owners set up ...
Warren WhitlockWarren Whitlock is the Marketing Results Coach. His mission is to help authorsand businesses improve the results of their marketing programs. ...
Free Promotion for AuthorsThanks for joining us. Working together, we'll do great things. copyright 2005Warren Whitlock, the Marketing Results Coach.
Vegas News - Vegas Press Releases - Best-Selling Amazon Author ...Best-Selling Amazon Author Warren Whitlock Moves Books by the Millions ...(Vegas Buzz - December 30, 2005) Warren Whitlock, a Las Vegas-based marketer, ...
Book Marketing Expert Warren Whitlock's The Daily Warren - Book ...Book Marketing Expert Warren Whitlock's up to date information for authors and... Where do you ask book marketing expert Warren Whitlock a question? ...
Books I am readingNo pay.. it's complimentary. Do this now. Warren Whitlock ... My Photo: Name:WarrenWhitlock: Location:Las Vegas, Nevada, United States ...
"I used one new idea to double sales in my own company in only a ...Hi, I'm Warren Whitlock, Marketing Results Coach. And I'd like to ask you: ...copyright 2004 Warren Whitlock, MarketingResultsCoach.com.
Blogger: User Profile: Warren WhitlockWarren Whitlock. Industry: Consulting; Occupation: Marketing Results Coach;Location: Las Vegas : Nevada : United States ...

No comments: